Chavez Chiropractic Erina, is an Award Winning family run Health Centre focusing on families and their needs. Many factors make Chávez Chiropractic one of the most successful practices on the central Coast. Our multicultural team and a diversified range of experience and techniques used helped make us a finalist (last 5 years), and winner in the Central Coast Business Awards, two years running. We cater for all age groups from new born babies, school kids, adults, Athletes, to the elderly clients who may have challenges with their mobility. If you are in one of the following groups we can help you.
- Babies (traumatic birth, general health)
- Children (general maintenance)
- Teens (Scoliosis, general health)
- Sports Person (general wellbeing)
- Young Mum (posture with carrying children)
- Business Person (who maybe sitting at a desk for long periods)
- The elderly (who may be challenged with their mobility)
We are aware that not all clients can visit our Erina clinic in normal business hours due to their business and family commitments so we open our clinic at hours to cater for you needs.
Our mission is “To support, nurture, educate and inspire families in our community to be happy, healthy and functioning to the best of their abilities, by exceeding expectations through specific chiropractic and natural health care.”